I'm in Danger!
Dear readers,
By the time you read this, I'm probably dead. My friend Shawn is an entertainment reporter out in LA for Cinemaconfidential.com. He posted the news of this death threat on a message board for Rutgers comedy nerds:


I don't see any resemblance.
However, I must defeat him. Good thing Andy Dick will destroy him, just as he did with Chris Farley and David Strickland.
By the time you read this, I'm probably dead. My friend Shawn is an entertainment reporter out in LA for Cinemaconfidential.com. He posted the news of this death threat on a message board for Rutgers comedy nerds:
I interviewed Harland Williams last night at the premier of "Employee of the Month" and wound up having a pretty funny conversation with him after I mentioned Buchbinder.
It went something like this:
"You know, this is strange, but I happen to be friends with your doppleganger."
"He must be killed immediately."
"Well, yeah, obviously. We used to say he looked exactly like you."
"There can be only one. I'd chase him, but if he looks like me than I'd never find him behind all those woman he sleeps with everynight. He'll have to show himself when he's ready."


I don't see any resemblance.
However, I must defeat him. Good thing Andy Dick will destroy him, just as he did with Chris Farley and David Strickland.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home