Dr. J
So, I signed up for J-date.
I've seen a couple success stories, so I decided to give it a fair shot, but this is all new to me.
Not internet dating, but rather dating Jews. I've never dated a J before. This should be interesting.
I'm trying to fill my profile out legitimately, but I'm really tempted to put in for my Perfect Match, "A girl who can take a punch."
I've seen a couple success stories, so I decided to give it a fair shot, but this is all new to me.
Not internet dating, but rather dating Jews. I've never dated a J before. This should be interesting.
I'm trying to fill my profile out legitimately, but I'm really tempted to put in for my Perfect Match, "A girl who can take a punch."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home