Not you too, India
There's been restaurants based on ninjas, models, and days of the week, but now there's this:
Hitler's Cross
A Hitler theme restaurant! In India!
Now, I could see one opening in the Arab world (because they're into that kind of thing), Germany (for Nostalgia), or Israel (they'd do anything for a buck).
But India? Have they even seen a jew?
With a little research, I found their menu. It's truly horrifying:
Oh, India. We control the world's banking, and you still have the plague. Enjoy your meal.
Hitler's Cross
A Hitler theme restaurant! In India!
Now, I could see one opening in the Arab world (because they're into that kind of thing), Germany (for Nostalgia), or Israel (they'd do anything for a buck).
But India? Have they even seen a jew?
With a little research, I found their menu. It's truly horrifying:
Entrees
- Spaghetti and Goebels
- E-Veal Braun
- Auschwitz Fried Chicken
- Lampshade Potato Skins
- Dr. Mengele Nuggets
With your Sophie's Choice of Geno-side dishes:
-Vichy French Fries
-Master Rice
-Aryams
Can't decide? Try our Nazi Party Platter!
You won't mind if they Adolf your plate!
Any questions, please Axis.
Oh, India. We control the world's banking, and you still have the plague. Enjoy your meal.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home