Surprise ending
I've been going on a lot of "sort-of" dates recently.
Aside from the mild frustration on not knowing what exactly is happening, it's been very enjoyable. I can honestly say I enjoy spending time with her and would be happy to be dating OR as friends with her.
This is really refreshing, considering the last time I went on a "sort-of" date, it ended with her having a threesome with two other guys.
If only this was a joke...
Aside from the mild frustration on not knowing what exactly is happening, it's been very enjoyable. I can honestly say I enjoy spending time with her and would be happy to be dating OR as friends with her.
This is really refreshing, considering the last time I went on a "sort-of" date, it ended with her having a threesome with two other guys.
If only this was a joke...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home